Friday, August 05, 2005

Round As A Square Peg

Well today I worked on fixing a burn mark section on my carpeting. I was told that I needed to cut out the section and replace it. So I did, however it is clearly visible that a patch was put in, so I am going to have to do some more work on it so it is not so obvious

I also confirmed my appointment with Uhaul to get the trailer hitch installed on my car. I was quoted $187, but was given a price of $385 when I confirmed it today. I was like WTF!!! This is when they told me that my quoted price did not include labor or the wiring harness to hook up the trailer lights. The wiring harness is only $30, all the rest they want to charge me for labor! There are fucking nuts! I will wire the lights myself. It is an easy 5 minute job, and I have done much more complex work on my car.

No comments: