Wednesday, August 10, 2005

New Toys

What do you do when your down and blue? Retail Therapy of course!! Today I received my new cell phone from Verizon. It is Motorola V710 with a bluetooth wireless headset and I can't wait to try it out. But I have to as it is charging, Arg!!!!!!! Both the headset and the phone have to charge. The headset has about a 8 talk time and 200hr standby battery life so it will be interesting to see how it holds up and if it works like it is hyped up to.

In other news, I had to goto Uhaul today to get a box of bubble wrap to protect all my glassware and while I was there decided to check the status of my trailer hitch order. No surprise they didn't have it in the system! So after talking with the sales rep for a while and him making some calls he got it ordered overnight and it will be installed on Saturday. The best part is I got them to include EVERYTHING for the $2 more than what I was originally quoted for just the install alone. Now I get the hitch ball and the wiring installed all for the nearly the same price! Sweet!

On the packing side of things I have run into a conundrum. I am not sure what to pack up next, as I try to anticipate my needs for the next week. I guess i could just go buy some frozen pizzas and paper plates and start pack everything in the kitchen. I know my computer will be the last thing I will pack as well as my futon and coffee table.

I did get a call back from the carpet repair place and they are going to come out tomorrow sometime so that is good. I was getting worried as I really need to get my pre-move out inspection done ASAP. So I think I will plan to do that on Friday.

I am trying to keep a positive mind after a long talk with Stephanie last night. Just maybe it will be that it is "Always Darkest before the Dawn", however with my luck it will become "The light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off due to the current energy crisis". Well, between now and the 22nd we will see what happens and that is all I can do is to wait. Maybe when we see each other and have a chance to sit down face to face and talk we can work things out to at least try and start over.

No comments: