Sunday, August 21, 2005

Finish Line

Well I ended my trip in California. It was only about 700 miles that I had to do today and made good time. Tomorrow I will empty my trailer into a storage unit.

Something that I just couldn't go into earlier was the conversation I had with Stephanie yesterday. Apparently she doesn't even want to see me, well at least not while she has 2 of her "Friends" staying with her. So when her and her "friends" get done packing up my stuff, they are going to take it to a storage unit about 2 hours north of where I am for me to collect. Pretty bad that she would rather pay $50 than face me. Ohhh well, it is her money, whatever. This is supposedly how you say "I am thinking about wanting to work things out?" Cute. Really Cute, now where did I leave my "stupid" sticker?

But wait, I am just supposed to play the sucker/fool and say, "I am sure this is best for everyone, and that everything is just fine". Fuck that. But, I am not mad. You can only get stabbed in the back so many times before you just really don't give a damn anymore. Mad is no longer even an option. The whole reason Stephanie doesn't want me to actually come up to the house to get MY things is she is afraid I will just snap and start yelling at her. Sorry, not worth my time. I don't really care anymore.

So anyway, on to other news. I took some pics with my cellphone during my trip and as soon as I can get them transferred to my email I will post them up. Maybe tomorrow depending if I get my stuff or not and if I get half of it or if I still have to go up there to get it all.

Then after all this BS is done and over with, I have to get all my paperwork to Crete and US Express so I can start my new job. I will have to goto the San Ramon police department to get the police report from my accident. So I will try to get that done on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Edited by me to correct wrongful content and uncalled for venting of personal frustration at the expense of others.

No comments: