Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Packing Down Memory Lane

Today I went up to Napa and picked up everything that was in the storage unit. Stephanie said there is one more load to go so maybe tomorrow I will be able to get the rest of it and be done with the moving part.

I have to say it was pure hell. I really didn't want to get my stuff out. This is far too real, cuts too deep. I know it had to be done, I didn't have a choice really. The decision was made for me. Wish I had had some help, as I nearly threw out my back with all the lifting.

I just cant get my brain wrapped around why this is all happening, and I feel I am losing it. I hope that Stephanie will see me before she leaves the state. Maybe we can spend the day together and talk and doing something together. Don't know if she will allow that or not, but I am sure she won't see me while she has her company in town which is understandable, but who knows when they are going to leave if they even are going to or if they are going to stay through her and her moms move. If that happens I doubt I will see her again.

Tomorrow I will call the San Ramon PD and order my police report and pick it up on Friday. This weekend I am thinking of going to the gun range. Stephanie and I both used to go and I thought about inviting her and my dad but I know she wouldn't go, so I will just go by myself. When I get the 12GA back from Stephanie I will trade it for my dads .357 revolver, so going to the range will be prudent as I haven't fired it in almost 3 years. I have over 150 rounds for it, as well as a few special hollow points. Good enough for a few hours of fun at the range.

No comments: