Thursday, August 04, 2005

Just A Hammer On The Nail

Well last night I went out to the bar and got good and toasted long before midnight. Didn't do a damn thing for the way I felt, and was just as depressed as I was before I got there. On top of that my dumbass drove my car to the bar instead of taking a cab, so around midnight I had to sober up before they close the doors at 3:00am. What a bitch that was. A total exercise in futility.

Today I really only got one thing accomplished, renting the CD-R burner, and making some music CD's to listen to on my long ass drive in a less than 2 weeks. It was a major pain too, because the disks that the computer place sold me with the CD-RW were crap. They would work fine as long as you only played them on a PC, but when I tested them on my car, my CD unit did NOT like them at all and refused to play them. So after bashing my head against the wall trying to figure out why, I went down to Walmart and bought a 10 pack of top quality CD-R's. Instant success! Car CD player loves them, and ohhh how good they sound. Have to love the Infinity sound system in my car. So I got that 1 thing accomplished, yea!
I was going to goto Home Depot and get the stuff I needed to fix a section of carpet, but I really didn't feel up to it. I swear if this damn depression don't kill me nothing will. I have no real desire to much of anything at all, yet I have tons of crap to get done.

Well maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: