Saturday, June 04, 2005

Trying Times - Part 2

One thing that I didn't cover in yesterdays post was things here on the home front. As most of you know, from Wednesdays post my roommate moved out without warning or notice. This kinda sucks on the financial front of things, but god I love the peace and quiet. Anyway, my roommate called me the other day because she forgot to get a few things out of my garage. However, she also needs to sign some papers with the apartment complex to get her name removed from the lease. So, on Tuesday I will have to leave school early to deal with these issues. I am not very happy about having to take time from my schooling to deal with this "Jerry Springer BS" but at the same time I want to get it done and over with.

My roommates moving out will have a very poor effect on her as she will now get a very bad reference from the apartment management as they are not to happy with her no notice move out. But for me, it is mainly the added financial strain. Had she giving me some notice I could have prepared for this, and would have even helped her move. However, this was not the case, and in her haste to move out before I cam home from school, she left the place a mess. Yesterday I had to go buy a vacuum to start cleaning the place up, and make multiple trips to the dumpster as she left boxes and trash everywhere. Today I will have to go grocery shopping to get something to eat in the house as well she cleaned that out too.

Ahh well, good riddance to bad rubbish as the English like to say.

No comments: