Wednesday, June 15, 2005

9 Points To Perfection

I am going to keep this post kinda short tonight as it is getting late, but today I took my CDL test. I PASSED!!! YEA!!! I missed 3 points on my pre-trip and 6 points on my driving test. I will cover what I all missed in tomorrows post. I need to get to bed so I can get up early as I have to buy donuts for everyone. (It is a CDL passing ritual everyone does). In addition to myself, my Co-Driver Dick T., and Randy also passed their CDL test today. Congrats guys!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey...Way to go Will....I knew you would do great...you seemed very well prepared....a credit to the college type program you're in...not a CDL mill....next time I'm in Green Bay I'll buy the beer!
Peter Guerin

Maveric said...

Thank you both!!!