Monday, April 11, 2005

A Sunny Day in California

Not much to report for yesterday and today. Yesterday I traveled down here to my parents house for a visit. It is good to spend some time with my folks and my sister who has moved back in after her breakup with her long time boyfriend of 3 years. Tonight I will stay for dinner then travel back up north to my home in Clearlake. I will come back down on Friday and stay through Saturday, as both my sister and my dad have those days off this week. So I will some one-on-one time with my dad which I am looking forward to.

I wanted to call Fox Valley Tech today and check the status of my financial aid, but I left all my paperwork back at the house up north. I will take care of that tomorrow as it will be far too late to call by the time I get home tonight.

So tomorrow is another day.....

No comments: