Saturday, April 09, 2005

The Sun Goes Up, The Sun Goes Down

Well not much to report today. Due to the time I woke up, it was a little late to make the 3 hr trip down to my parents. So I postponed it till tomarrow. I will stay down there overnight, borrow their car for transportation, then make my way back home till Friday. This way I can spend Friday and Saturday with my folks on my dad's days off.

As I said, I didn't due too much today. I mowed the grass that has gotten about a foot and half high. Not an easy job when there is 1/4 acre of it, but it needs to be done and it is easier on my "wife" and her mom if I do it. Her mom had a heart attack about, gosh, a year ago now. I figure if I can get most of the harder work done they will be able to keep up with it, without so much work.

Living in WI for so long made me less tolerant of the sun however, so I got a mild sunburn. Normaly, I would have a near year round tan living here in CA as it is sunny 90% of the year. But with me living in WI for so long, and the very cloudy and cold winters I seemed to have lost my base tan that would protect me.

As they say "No good deed goes unpunished".

But there is still lots of stuff to do. The mowing is only half done, the car port needs to have the tarps replaced.

I am not so sure about things between Steph and I. I am still pretty confused as to where things stand and what if anything can be done to fix things. I am not totaly sure Steph evens wants to try anymore. No matter what happens, we will always be friends but I hope somehow we can save our relationship. We both need to have a solid converstation about these things, yet I find it difficult to bring the subject up directly. Guess I am worried about the outcome of it all.

Ahhh, the rat race of life. So much to do, and only a small piece of cheese at the end.

No comments: