Thursday, March 31, 2005

Special Thanks.............

Well today is a special day!! I received the first Donation to the site!!! So I want to Send a warm THANK YOU to Michael Tramploe from Logan, Ohio, Michael has sent in a $5.00 Donation, and I am very grateful for his generosity! And as I thought about it, I felt anyone that is willing to donate their hard earned money should be recognized for it. So from this day forward, anyone that donates to MavericsAdventures, will have their name, city and state and the amount they donated listed on the site. I feel this is a great way for me to express my gratitude to those that help make this blog possible.

So thanks again Michael!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And some people would rather enjoy their anonymity. Just a thought dear......... ;-)