Sunday, March 27, 2005

Hello and Welcome!!!

Well today I decided to start this blog. Kinda exciting really and have wanted to do this for a while, just had to get off my lazy butt and actually do it.

So why did I create this blog in the first place? Good question........... Well I find myself always sharing my experiences with others to help them out with whatever decision they are making at the time so why can't I do that just on a larger scale? After all I have been through allot, done many things in my life and learned alot of good lessons at the same time.
I also thought this would be neat way to expressing myself, my views on life and current events and a way to vent my frustrations to the masses. LOL

This first posting here is a combination of betting started/setup to get my new blog the way I want it to look as well as give you all some background on myself, past to current. I will try to post everyday with what is going on and what I am thinking everyday. So stay tuned!

By the way, you might even see multiple posts per day as things happen. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the answer!! It's because you want to pee in your own little corner of cyberspace & be unique.............just like everyone else :-D