Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Slow Turning Wheels

It has been a few days since my last post, not because I have been busy just the opposite, unfortunately. The holiday has caused more delays in me trying to get things accomplished. I am still trying to get my old insurance company to get me a copy of my accident report from back in 2002, but they are not sure if they even have the records anymore. I think they do, after all they did pay the claim. Now I just have to hope they will give me the info.

I have also had a bit of trouble finding some of my paperwork that got lost in the mix of my moving. That is the one thing I hate about moving, you can never find what you need afterwards no matter how carefully you are. I tried for a while today with no success, and will go back tomorrow and try looking some more.

Yesterday Stephanie and I had a nice long talk on the phone. I think I have made some headway to understanding some things, but others I still don't quite get. But I hope that after our talk we will at least be able to sit down and talk, at least that is what I got from the conversation. If that happens or not will be upto her, but I am hopeful that I can at least see her and we can get some things accomplished that needs to be done.

A viewer named Shawn sent this comment in:

Why do you want to see your EX so badly? She obviously doesn't care about you or she wouldn't have dumped you the way she did. Move on Maveric, your better off without her. I am sorry that might hurt your feelings for me to say that, but after reading your blog over the past few months, the way she played you, she is not worth your time. I know it is hard especially after a 12 year relationship, but it seems to me that you don't matter to her at all, and she damn sure doesn't care how you feel. Take care bro and keep your head up! Shawn


Thanks for the email Shawn. I guess to answer your question, it is because I need closure on this chapter of my life. It is like being told someone has died but it doesn't really hit home till you see them at the funeral at they are really gone. Same kind of thing. The other side of it is that I also need to know where I stand with Stephanie. Are we going to remain close friends, or is this a burning bridge waiting to fall into an abyss? Aside from that, I believe that Stephanie does care, I just wish she would have handled things differently, we have talked about that a little, well I have done more of the talking...but anyway.

I hope that by the end of this week we can get together and have lunch, get the business we need to get done taken care of, and have a chance to talk about where we go from here.

For a little site news, I have reformated the blog to fit a 1024x768 screen resolution. This should help keep things looking correctly and the sidebar where it belongs. I didn't noticed it was soooo messed up looking till I pulled the site up with another computer. If you all notice stuff like that, feel free to let me know, and if there is content that you would like to see let me know that as well!

No comments: