Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Heads You Win, Tails I lose

Yesterday I got some great news. I was pre-hired by DeBoer! So now I have to choose between Crete Carriers and DeBoer. This is going to be a tough choice. Both are good carriers, Crete pays about $.05 cents more per mile than DeBoer does and has higher training pay. However this is put against the fact that Crete runs mostly East Coast where DeBoer runs a more true 48 states and has a better percentage of "No-Touch" Freight than Crete. Quite the coin toss, however I am leaning more toward Deboer as I feel they will run more in line with the way I would like to run, have terminals and drop yards where I have friends and family which should make it a little easier to visit them.

On the personal battle front, things have once again gone to hell. I talked to Stephanie last night about getting the engagement ring back which lead to a fight. Why a fight? Well I guess it is because I am not willing to believe her lies anymore and she doesn't like it. She has taken the "holier than thou" position, that this is all my fault once again, and that I have no right to feel hurt or betrayed by her. As a matter of fact according to her I have no right to feel anything, and should just give her anything she wants, they way she wants, and basically take it up the ass with a smile. Well I have taken it up the ass for the last year by her and, yea, no longer playing her game.

I guess one of her 2 new boyfriends/lovers or whatever, doesn't like fact that I would still be her friend after all this and so she is trying to make sure I won't even want be that to please them. Ohh yes, 2. That is the newest revelation. She is now "in love" with 2 men. Now where did I leave my "God I am fucking STUPID" tee-shirt at? Something else I have noticed, in every conversation, ususally in a fight over the phone, she likes to claim I am calling her a whore, yet I have never used those words or even alluded to that. Well babe, if your reading this, I would say your conscience is try to tell you something! Cause your the only one saying it, but that is your problem, don't try and make it mine.

Guys, stick with the 5 points of love, "Find'em, Feel'em, Finger'em, Fuck'em, FORGET THEM!" Best advice your ever going to get! People like to say that women are sweet caring creatures, but only the end part really applies, Creatures. Cold, heartless, and uncaring creatures. Love is a man's downfall, and a woman's game. If you play the game, your going to get burned, lose half of everything you own as well as 40% of your paycheck till she finds another sucker. I know, sounds hard to believe, but just look at the divorce statitics for proof. Only 5% of divorces happen because the guy did something to force the issue. If your already married, my advice is start working on an exit strategy NOW! At least then you might come out of it in one piece, and I promise it will happen. Mark my words. If your thinking about getting married, DON'T!!! That smiling to-be bride is all an act, she is smiling at just how stupid you are and that she has you right where she wants you. You want to find out just how much she "loves" you. Give her a cheap $100 ring, hand her a prenumpual agreement and see what happens. Ohhh, then it will a whole different story! Suddenly she will be pissed off to all hell, and will say anything she can to get you to give her a fancy $5000 ring and to drop the pre-nump if you really "LOVE HER". Doesn't it strike you as odd, that women say you only love them when they are getting something out of it? When for you the man, it is "all risk, hoping she will be your reward"? Even Vegas wouldn't take those odds. So why should you?

I can hear the critics already, I am just a burned cynic. The funny thing is they will say the same thing about you when you go through it and try to warn your fellow man.

Well that is enough of my soapbox, right ladies?

No comments: