Saturday, September 24, 2005

Call Back

Things have been pretty un-eventfull, but tension is building as things get closer to my start date. I am flying back to Wisconsin on monday and a week later, it is off to orientation. So after Sunday I will updating my blog via email, and by computer when I get access to one.

I got a post card in the mail today from my US Express recruiter. It makes me laugh. I called him 4 times a day for a week straight, leaving 4 messages a day asking him to call me back. Never did, but he had time to send me a post card asking me to call him. WTF! Trucking companies are always saying how difficult it is to get drivers, well shit, I have an idea, RETURN THEIR CALLS! But I will call him back to let him he missed the boat. I will also call my Crete recruiter and inform them that I have choosen another carrier to go with. Crete was always on top of things, and called often to check on how things were progressing. No fault with them at all.

No comments: