Sunday, May 01, 2005

.........Get Set.............

Well today is my last day of R&R. After a 3 week vacation you would think I would be itching to get off my butt and do something productive, and I am! But I admit I wouldn't have minded a little more R&R time.

Today I think my roommates child comes here from her dads till Wensday. Not really looking forward to that much, as my stress levels go through the roof and I find all the extra noise makes it really difficult to relax or focus. Thankfully my first day at school is mainly just getting books and getting my physical done so it shouldn't be too bad.

Lately I have been spending my R&R time playing poker on-line. The site www.pokerstars.net has a neat play money poker setup where you can play other players all over the world. I have been enjoying it, and I have even had the chance to play poker with my dad, an added bonus.

Well that is it for today, I will be going to bed early tonight to get a jump on tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun tomorrow & good luck :-) Also, did you get caught yet? :-P

Maveric said...

Thanks baby!