Friday, May 13, 2005

Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Off To The DMV I Go........

Well today I went down to the DMV and took all 6 of my Class A written tests. I know I said yesterday that I wasn't going to bother with taking the Hazmat test but since I could take all the tests for one price ($20) I figured that I might as well attempt it. If I passed it, I passed, If I didn't no big loss. Well after the hellatious wait I finally took the tests, about 170 questions total. I passed all of them, including Hazmat, with a 94% average. Not as good as I had wanted but good enough. The questions that I got wrong were ones where there is 2 right answers, but one answer is "more" right than the other. I hate it when they do that. But none the less, I passed and got my Class A learners permit. Now all I have to do is pass my last backing test (alley dock backing), and then I can take a road test to be cleared to drive on public roads. YEA!!!!

Well I don't know about you all, but I am exhausted and am in desperate need of sleep, so I am off to bed. See you tomorrow.

No comments: