Saturday, May 14, 2005

Just Another Saturday

Nothing to really report for today. I got caught up on some much needed sleep and spent the rest of the day watching some movies and playing poker on the computer. I will do some laundry tomorrow and a bit of house work, cleaning and such.

I got the return receipt today from the certified letter I mailed to a client of mine that owes me $200 so I know he has received the invoice, even though I know he got the others I sent him via email also. Hopefully he will pay his bill by the end of the month so I don't have to take him to small claims court. Well, we will see what happens but I am not holding my breath that he will pay me.

Just a random thought of the day: Ever plan an nice quiet evening for you someone special, and then end up with that person inviting THEIR friends to your "party"? Annoying isn't it? Yea, I think so too.

Well that is all for today, maybe something exciting will happen tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perhaps you should treat a person with enough respect to plan things together and respect their wishes to hang out with someone other than your unfaithful ass once in a while?

Perhaps you could grow up a little bit and not feel threatened by someone special having friends?

Then again, it's always the ones who cheat who are the most jealous.

Anonymous said...

Ya know, just because someone looks for me online in a public chat area & happens to find me does not constitute "crashing" your party. Maybe if I knew game time was supposed to be "special" time I wouldn't have bothered to even show up on the chance someone I talk to might find me. I would have just kept our conversation on messenger so as to not incur this jealous bullshit just because I chat with someone else in a public room.

Perhaps you might consider working on this whole "communication" issue you were so keen on while you were out here before you start posting shit on your blog.