Thursday, May 19, 2005

Roads Gone Wrong

Well today we had a recruiter from Transport America give his $1.25 to us all. Yawn. Tired of recruiters, I just want to drive. In the afternoon I had another road test. I did pretty good, I improved my shifting quite a bit, but of course I improved my shifting but then everything else went to hell. I turned into the wrong lane, came to intersections and turns too fast (according to my instructor). So I still need more practice. But for the past 3 days I have been simply exhausted, with no real understanding as to the why. I am getting 6-10hrs a night but everyday I seem to be totally drained.

We have all of next week off for semester break and don't return to school till the following week Wednesday. So I am looking forward to the break, give me a chance to catch up on some rest as well as get caught up on other items that need attention.

I will talk more about this tomorrow or Saturday, right now I am off to bed.

No comments: