Saturday, May 07, 2005

Business As Usual

Not much to say about today, just ran a few errands, sent off a 60 day past due invoice to a client that owes me money, maybe he will pay it so I don't have to sue him for it. Other than that not much going on today.

On the home front things are going pretty good with the exception of my roommate. I get the distinct feeling she is not thrilled about my decision to end the apartment lease in September when it is up for renewal and move back to the house in Cali with Stephanie. Now I am not sure if it is because she likes the apartment and doesn't want to move, has a personal interest in me, or what. But it really doesn't matter. I can't justify the cost of the apartment till things get situated with what ever trucking company I hire on with, and I can really use the extra money to pay off debts and loans from my folks (over $3 grand). I can pay my parents back in 6 months just with the money I will save from ending the apartment lease.

However the decision is not totally laid in stone, it depends on what difficulties might arise with my potential employers. The house in Clearlake is not exactly close to ANYTHING, but I hope it will not be a major problem. Stephanie as also mentioned that there is talk between her and her mom of selling the Clearlake house and possibly moving to Oregon or Washington. Not sure how I feel about that, but as long as I can park a semi near the house, has a carport or garage for my car, and a bed to lay my head down, I don't really care. I am pretty simple like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya know.....delusions are nice & all, but it helps if there is a stronger foundation to support them on other than the occassional shag......

Some people never learn that you can't make someone fall for you. It either happens and it's all good, or it doesn't & you move on.

Sometimes, life sucks that way. And sometimes, it's a blessing in disguise.