Saturday, May 28, 2005

Ahhh, The Weekend

Well the weekend is in full swing, and i have nothing planned. LOL. So I will spend the time playing some video games, watching some rented movies. Last night I watched the Aviator and White Noise. The Aviator is a very interesting drama/documentary about Howard Hughes, the founder of TWA airlines. He was a pretty interesting man if you dig into his life. I found it interesting that he was even involved in Watergate as well as many other topics of our history that involved the CIA.

White Noise was actually a pretty scary movie, made me jump a few times and that is rare nowadays. I don't want to spoil it for you but it deals with things of the "afterlife". At the end you are left feeling kinda freaked out, confused, and bewildered all at the same time. If you get the DVD version, take the time to play the special features afterwords. Whether you believe in the paranormal or not, it is pretty interesting stuff. You might even find a new hobby, that might be interesting to play with if nothing else.

The last movie I just got done watching was "The Son of the Mask", the sequel to the Mask with Jim Carey. All I can say is, SAVE YOUR MONEY! It is clear that they just threw this movie together trying to capitalize on the success of the original. I give it 2 big thumbs down. They had a good concept but they didn't even come close to hitting the mark.

So enjoy your weekend. Tomorrow I will be posting a tribute to my fellow service men and women, so you might want to check that out.

No comments: