Monday, March 26, 2007

Just Saying Hi

Well, with my inability to afford a laptop that I want yet, I setup my home PC at my GF's place. It is hard for me to balance the things I want with the things I need to do. So sadly I am going to wait about 6 months before I look at getting a laptop as I will have my car paid off. While I could technically afford a laptop, it would eliminate my entire savings account, and I like having that safety net.

I will be heading back on the road later today, pulling an all night run somewhere. I really don't like taking these kind of loads because they really screw up my sleep schedule. It is impossible for me to basically go back to sleep after I just got up from a solid 10hrs, so tonight is going to be tough. But that is the way it goes sometimes, up all day, and then have to drive all night to be somewhere the following morning.

My dad enjoyed our trip to Reno so much he wants to goto Las Vegas this summer, so I promised him we would go.

Well I have a few things to get done, and I am going to try and take a nap. Talk to you all later.

2 comments:

cheesehead1 said...

Are you still with Deboer? Now that you've been driving for awhile do you like the job and do you recommend Deboer?

Good Luck in Vegas

Maveric said...

Yep still with them but not for long