Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Good But Not Great

I am currently in Barstow, CA about 3 hours away from my customer that I will deliver to in the morning. But my next load is not heading north like I had hoped, but it is a good load. I will load in LA and take that load to La Cross, WI a 1900+ mile run.

As some of you have noticed, I have turned on the comment feature again, using bloggers new moderate tool to prevent the unfortunate event that lead me to turn it off in the first place. You might not see your comment right away as I have to approve them when I can access the internet. But if you leave a comment, please put your name. Someone left a comment as anonymous but didn't put a name so I had to reject it. There was nothing wrong with the comment and I would have posted it and replied to it if there was a name to go with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why won't you answer anonymous comments if there's nothing wrong with them?

Anyone can make a fake name and post a comment. What difference does it make if we admit we don't want our names' posted?

Maveric said...

I would like to be able to address my response to those that comment, but I will make it simple.