Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Catching Up

The past week has been a bit hectic, and it all started on Friday. Friday night I had a run from Milwaukee, WI to Minneapolis, MN that was just pure hell. It was grocery store run, that started bad, went like crap, and I was thankful was over. After that on Saturday I got the load I am currently under, Neenha, WI to Belmont, AZ that I will be delivering in the morning. I am already pre-planned for my load tomorrow, where I will load the same place I deliver to and take that load to La Puente, CA. Depending on where I go from there I might be able to pop in and see my folks.

Things between Stephanie and I seem to be going steadily down hill. It currently appears that she is no longer speaking to me, I have sent her an email asking her if that is the new status of things. It wouldn't surprise me, I am sure her "friends" have convinced her that it is a bad idea to have ANYTHING to do with me. But it is out of my hands, I am just going with the flow where ever it leads and I am not going to fight it anymore. The opinion of her "friend" (read ex-that she was with in Reno) has far more meaning than the person she spent the last 12 years with, so that tells where I stand in the grand scheme of things. I have a pretty good idea of where this is all going, but I will keep the conjecture to myself, I have been known to be incorrect once or twice, but rarely am I ever wrong. Who knows, will just have to wait and see.

No comments: