Thursday, October 13, 2005

Still Trucking

Well today I covered about 500 miles and have shut down for the night about 100 miles sooner than I wanted to but finding a truck stop with showers and parking wasn't easy tonight so that forced me to stop early for the night. I was wanting to get to North Dakota tonight but... Tomorrow I will get up early, grab a shower and some fuel and hit the road. The load I have does't have to be delivered till Sunday in Menomine, WI so there is no big rush. I have been able to stay ahead of the wet weather the past few days for the most part.

On the personal front things seem to be going saddly the way I figuared they would, Stephanie and I are drifting further and further apart the more time that passes. I had hoped it wouldn't but I can feel it happing everyday and I am powerless to stop it. I would give anything to prevent it but what more can I do than tell her everyday that I love her and I miss her?

No comments: