Friday, October 14, 2005

Going To Be A Long Day Today

It is going to be a long day today, I have been informed by my dispatcher that I need to make my delivery tonight!!, so I can pick up another load in Neenha, WI going to Alabama. This will be a multi-stop load with 3 drops on Monday. Whew. Gotta get some hard miles tonight. I have already put down 437, and will need to put in another 280 more to "Gett'er Done"! I have been doing so much of the driving that I have almost burned myself out of hours for the week. As of this morning I only had 17.5 hrs left of my 70!!! Good running, but tough. This weekend I will let my trainer do all the driving and take a 34 hr restart to some my hours back.

Right now I am in Fargo, North Dakota to grab some dinner, and fuel. Have to make Menominee, WI tonight so not much time to sit around. See you later, the road calls for me once again!

No comments: