Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Keep On Trucking

Sorry for no posts lately, but when your busy, your busy. I mad my deliveries in Florida, and picked up another load in Georgia, took that load to Kentucky and swapped loads with another driver. Mine was going to Wisconsin and his was going to Texas. Why swap? More miles for me! After I delivered in Texas I picked up a load in Arkansaw and brought it up to Menominee, WI. I delivered that this morning, but I am out of hours till midnight.

But, there is no rest for the weary. At midnight I have to head out and pick up a "RED" load in Appleton, WI that has 2 stops in Texas. It is a "RED" load because my first stop is Thursday morning! That is about 1200+ miles in about 20 hours, with my final stop at about the 1500 mile mark but the final is in Laredo, TX Friday morning. This load will push my log book to the breaking point but the miles are too good to pass up.

No comments: